All I want for christmas is...

'Daniel'

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I know here's a photography based one in Q and A but thats only photography. I know people...some people have head of stuff outside the realm of photography *from the back of the proverbial room* "you mean photography isn't the whole universe?!"

Yes that's right! So what do all you kiddos want for christmas, or know you're already getting? Photography or other wise.

I only know of one thing as I was there when it was bought which is lovely Canon AE-1 form me woohoo!

It would be photographic for me. In another thread I said I wanted a Nikkor 600mm f/4. Or in an ideal world, a F3 with the guts of a D2X. Either is about as probable to happen as world peace.

Rob said:
World peace.

Awww, Rob.
So self-less. So modest - erm. Or not?

I have mentioned over and again what I would like to get from my "inbuilt Father Christmas", so you will know by now, don't you? You do. If I repeat it too often, my wish might not be granted in the end... :shock:

An iPod.

20-30gig Photo iPod. Is that so hard? Everyone can throw in together...for my birthday AND Christmas I don't care..Just and iPod.

I won't get it, but there's no harm in disapointing myself for another year.

Just do what my 16 year old son did Bace. Ask everyone for gift cards to your favorite electronics store for Christmas and when you have enough, go buy your iPod. :mrgreen:

Christmas wishes hmmmmmm - We already bought the L glass I wanted earlier this year my so most of my photo wishes have already came true (Pocket Wizards would be nice though - hehehehe). I got a shiney new motorcycle from my boyfriend a couple of months ago. Now I just need more time to ride it. :lol: I think the only thing that I have on my Christmas list is brushes, hoof picks, wraps and fly spray, etc.... for my horse. I think I'm a bit spoiled. :mrgreen:

I already got my major gift - the Nikon D2X.

However, what I truly want for Christmas is to get through this frustrating season! ;) Lots of customers, etc. etc., I want a break... plus, I have another gallery showing in January to get psyched for... :)

I have no idea what I'm getting, and I haven't asked for anything or told anyone what I want... lol, this could be interested. Maybe I should give it some thought...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back