All I want for christmas.......

MDowdey said:
mygrain said:
MDowdey said:
A 7" Fixed Blade SOG Knife preferably high carbon steel or Heat treated Tool Steel.
md

:shock: Are you a sports man MD? or just like to cut things? :lol:

no, i just want something for protection when im outdoors...i have a knife fetish too...

md

I have a ruger .357 for that. LOL!!!!!

MDowdey said:
mygrain said:
MDowdey said:
A 7" Fixed Blade SOG Knife preferably high carbon steel or Heat treated Tool Steel.
md

no, i just want something for protection when im outdoors...i have a knife fetish too...

md

So when you say you're going for a slash you mean something quite different.....

Hertz van Rental said:
So when you say you're going for a slash you mean something quite different.....

We call it..."goin to the stoe". oh wait you said slash..not stash. :lol:

MDowdey said:
mygrain said:
MDowdey said:
md

md

Funny. That wasn't on the Christmas list you gave me. :eyebrows:

photogoddess said:
MDowdey said:
mygrain said:
MDowdey said:
md

md

Funny. That wasn't on the Christmas list you gave me. :eyebrows:

that was a special list all for you. :twisted:

md

photogoddess said:
For Christmas, I want what's on Matt's other list. :twisted:

you want star wars action figures too? thats really wierd PG....

md

christmas- canon 20d with a lense of somesort (fish eye perferrably) and a apple powerbook g4 with 128mb graphics memory 1 gig ram, 7200rpm 80 gig harddrive, and adobe creative suite... :D thats all i want

Hmm... Christmas... It's gotta be a poor Christmas this year but I'll be happy with a new sound card, the SoundBlaster Audigy Platinum 2 and add another 512MB of memory to my new 'puter.

Santa's on a REEEALLY tight budget this year (draw a name out of the hat, $50 limit), so I'm gonna get a Holga and plenty of 120 BW film. It may not be from Santa, but when I get my credit card in the mail I'm gonna buy myself a beautiful new D70 *squee!* I'm sitting on about $2500 worth of trombones, so it's a pretty good time to start up a credit line.

Most reactions

Back