All I want for christmas.......

and very excited I am too mate.

(Presuming you is talking about the calender now.)

I ordered one for me aged mum too... she will be soooo very excited.

2Stupid2Duck said:
and very excited I am too mate.

(Presuming you is talking about the calender now.)

I ordered one for me aged mum too... she will be soooo very excited.

No, I meant that you have photography talent, so Santa must have come early since that's what you wanted for Christmas :)

But, the calendar is pretty awesome too. My parents and brother will both be getting a signed copy from me....love easy presents!!

Awww... that is very sweet of you... tell that Hobbes to watch out! I mite be old, I mite be fat, I mite be too damn stupid... but you are a wonderful lady.

(*curses his nasty rash - damn! It would be so much easier to impress women without it. Oh, and with a new head, and new personality, and new body, and new.... d'oh!)

2Stupid2Duck said:
Awww... that is very sweet of you... tell that Hobbes to watch out! I mite be old, I mite be fat, I mite be too damn stupid... but you are a wonderful lady.

(*curses his nasty rash - damn! It would be so much easier to impress women without it. Oh, and with a new head, and new personality, and new body, and new.... d'oh!)

Awwww :oops: Thanks Ducky. I'm awfully lucky that Hobbes see that about me too, and I him. And lol on that other part, be happy with yourself as you are :)

Ohhh! I've just thought of one and I'm suprised no-one else has said it yet.

All I want for Christmas is me two front teeth.

Ok, I'll shut the door on my way out. :cry:

ferny said:
Ohhh! I've just thought of one and I'm suprised no-one else has said it yet.

All I want for Christmas is me two front teeth.

Ok, I'll shut the door on my way out. :cry:

We could have a vote on where we want Santa to insert them :mrgreen:

We should do a Secret santa like thing...or a vote...for one person who we all pitch in for to buy a present! I vote me :D!

Most reactions

Back