All in White

ImgPro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
safariworkshop.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From a pre-wedding outdoor shoot, natural light, one reflector for fill.

DSC_2167_Painting.jpg

Comments always welcome.

I like that. Partly because it is different, almost like a painting.

Can't please everybody all of the time ;)

Thanks for the comments. Yes, it is like a painting and intended to be so. The bride liked it. I know this kind of treatment is not for everyone, but I do try to provide my customers with original art. The original without processing was still a good shot but somewhat mundane. One can only try. Thanks again.

Interesting idea. Not my taste though.. My first thought was why is she holding an orb lol, then I realized it had the 'painted' effect.
It's nice to see someone offering something original to a client! Glad she liked it!

What kind of PP did you do exactly? I know that Topaz Simplify can yield similar results quickly, if in the right hands. It's a bit of a finnicky beast though.

I use several programs such as Portrait Professional, Corel Painter, Capture NX2 and of course PhotoShop. Most of what you are seeing in this shot was done freehand with Painter to most of the picture other than her face. It does take some practice and extra time to do something like this, but it helps set you apart from the competition. Print it on an 11 X 14 framed canvas and present it as a surprise bonus along with the wedding album. Perfect time to get referrals.

Thanks for the comments,

Craig

Most reactions

Back