All I've Got Left

EBphotography

TPF Junkie!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm back. :)

Corinna kicked me in the seat to get back behind the camera, and the nice weather today inspired me to do so! Unfortunately while editing the pictures, my memory card gave up and is now claiming it needs to be formatted. This is the only one I have left that I like. C&C away, and any hints for getting these pictures off the card gets you milk and cookies. :)

Most flash card company's have recovery software. I'd say goto the manufacturer's site and see if they have free software (my Scandisk cards came with a recovery CD)

The recovery does take a lot of time sometimes from a number of factors, but still the place to start.

I like the shot, it's cool how the front is well lit with a passing shadow of a cloud behind it.

And yeah, do what BYoung said, and I'm sure if you google it, you can find other recovery software.

Well, wasn't it good of me to make you go walkies with your camera once again? And I like the one photo you could still retrieve from your card.

I'm glad this hasn't happened to me before, i.e. that a card failed, but since it hasn't ever happened to me, I don't know what to do in the case, either.

Hah! And you digital heads say us film-nazies have a lot to deal with!! No software for me, just onehour photo! mmuuuhhhwwwaaa! :mrgreen:

Just goofing around! The photo is cool, and the foreground is nice. I'd only would have reduced some of the background and some of the fuzziness. Otherwise great shot. WB to the lens!!

i looked at it before, and looking at it now it looks underexposed. look like it to anyone else or is my monitor funny?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back