all my days are nights

returnofa5i

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a photo i took recently, C&C please.

tenncontest00017edit.jpg

Wow, I love this picture. Love it. I don't raelly like the writing on it, because it competes with his shirt. Though, I never like writing on photographs, so it might be just a personal thing.

I would straighten it, though. That would make it all around fabulous.

Wow, I love this picture. Love it. I don't raelly like the writing on it, because it competes with his shirt. Though, I never like writing on photographs, so it might be just a personal thing.

I would straighten it, though. That would make it all around fabulous.

Thank you! I'm not sure about the writing yet either, it looks like it competes because i tried to make it look like it was printed on the shirt. I will straighten it, i'm just lazy lol.

I really like the shot...
I really, really don't like the type.

If you must have type on the photo, use something a bit more classic... (garamond, gill, univers)

Your photo is on a level that the 'neon tube' font could never hope to come close to. In fact, just remove that font from your computer entirely, oh, and also comic sans if you've got that one...:mrgreen:

HTTH
-Ted

I really like the shot...
I really, really don't like the type.

If you must have type on the photo, use something a bit more classic... (garamond, gill, univers)

Your photo is on a level that the 'neon tube' font could never hope to come close to. In fact, just remove that font from your computer entirely, oh, and also comic sans if you've got that one...:mrgreen:

HTTH
-Ted

Thanks for your comment, I think the majority of comments have told me to remove the text, so i think I will.

Most reactions

Back