Raj_55555

Indian God of Photography
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rajarshiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
No stories this time, just sharing the rest of the pics that I took in my last outing at the zoo, This should satisfy Gallagher for now :allteeth:.. Oh, an ID on #7 would be appreciated :)

#1. All out of peanuts

15652726535_ea929b0a55_z.jpg

#2. Super Croc

15022994643_2d37d4a25b_b.jpg

The kitties (I know I'm repeating one, but I'm all out :p )
#3 Yawn!

15431425168_cde06a7244_z.jpg

#4 Scratch scratch!

15619446456_d34f37cd7b_z.jpg

#5. Rat Snake

15661169875_0e90010952_z.jpg

#6. Bare eyed Cockatoo

15640482781_d435b480c5_z.jpg

#7. ID Anyone?

15470221308_e9a641f090_z.jpg

#8. Rosy Pelican

15656362305_fb0eeccb4f_z.jpg

I really loved this lens, can't wait for my next outing, which I don't see happening any time soon! :(

Love #5! Colors, composition, subject.

(Maybe just a smidge of straightening?)

awww! The kitty! Pure gold right there. Beautiful set as usual Raj.

The first three, and #7 are solid in my book (that means really good!) :D

I'm not sure of the ID on #7, Raj, because we don't have any shorebird like that around these parts.

Best I can do is tell you that based on the bill size and color and the apparent size of the bird, I'd guess something in the Burhinidae classification. You might try looking that up for birds in your area. Two possibilities are Great Thick-Knee and Beach Thick-Knee. Bill looks right for either of them, but the coloring on the bird seems different.

Great set. #1 and 3 are my favorites.

Thanks!!! Those are great, and should keep me happy for a week or so! ;)

want story!
don't care you're busy and promotion and all.
just want story

:)

Thank you so much for the nice words everyone.. your words mean so much! :)
Love #5! Colors, composition, subject.
(Maybe just a smidge of straightening?)
Yes, I don't know why I didn't notice that! I'll fix it today.. And thanks for the nice words :D
awww! The kitty! Pure gold right there. Beautiful set as usual Raj.
Thanks Jazzie! I know you guys love your kitties, so I'm planning a trip to Bandhavgarh sometime in january for Tiger sightings in the wild.. You guys may your fix of real wildlife kitty action if it happens :D
The first three, and #7 are solid in my book (that means really good!) :D
Thanks again Sharon, you know how much your words mean to me! :1247: I'll try and track down the bird, thanks for making the list smaller..

Great set. #1 and 3 are my favorites.
Thanks Carol :)
Thanks!!! Those are great, and should keep me happy for a week or so! ;)
Just a week! Time to head out again, *sigh!* :lol: Thanks Gallagher :)
Love #1 - his look cracks me up :lol:
me too :lol: He has a funny way of doing everything, everytime he is out, you are sure to see a huge crowd around his enclosure.
I am not sure, but the way he performs certain tricks for the crowd, clearly hoping to be rewarded with an odd orange or banana, he might be have been rescued from the circus. I have heard he had a mate, who passed away a few years back.
want story!
don't care you're busy and promotion and all.
just want story

:)
You always make me lol.. :lol: I'll have more time after 22nd November, the deadline and I'll look for an interesting story for you first thing, promise! :1247:

You always make me lol.. :lol: I'll have more time after 22nd November, the deadline and I'll look for an interesting story for you first thing, promise! :1247:
hm.... I don't know if I'm going to be here after 22. November....

;)

hm.... I don't know if I'm going to be here after 22. November.... ;)
I wouldn't worry about that! Pretty sure you'll be around, unless you're coming to India to meetup, where else would you find my stories :345:

Most reactions

Back