All thumbs....

PNA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm trying to use a tablet and pen to post process a photo.
How did I do???

ALL comments are welcome please!!!

Original....
7985-ChevyLogo2TPF.jpg

Rework....
7985-ChevyLogoTPF.jpg

Looks too overdone. the bowtie looks cleaner with the waterdrops removed but this'd be an f/.3 photos or something with that shallow of a DOF. If you don't mine the fact people could tell it's a photoshop, then I hope you got your desired effect. I don't see the motive behind the blurring or what you were going for so I can't tell you how it looks. I don't like it, it seems too fake, but if it's what you wanted and you are happy with the way it looks then good for you.

Looks too overdone. the bowtie looks cleaner with the waterdrops removed but this'd be an f/.3 photos or something with that shallow of a DOF. If you don't mine the fact people could tell it's a photoshop, then I hope you got your desired effect. I don't see the motive behind the blurring or what you were going for so I can't tell you how it looks. I don't like it, it seems too fake, but if it's what you wanted and you are happy with the way it looks then good for you.

Thanks.....I was trying to break away the logo from the background that's why the blur hoping to give it a 3d effect.... I guess I missed...too fake.

I am actually testing my abilities to trace with a pen and tablet instead of a mouse. I think the accuracy is close, but not the 3d effect I was trying for.......

Suggestions......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back