Photos NOT OK to edit
... an African Fish Eagle came alone

All this took part in 0.588 seconds

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

If you look in the water drops in the last frame you can see the food has been dropped from its talons

That's awesome! What a great catch!

hmmmmmmm. looks set up to me. i may have to get poirot onto this one. i like the first one of the bird leaning back for landing - not too dissimilar from an aeroplanes position in landing...

So you positioned yourself there during the Bird Show, knew he was coming, had previously put your camera into "continuous mode" and had it click pic after pic within half a second? And this is what you got in the end? Cool concept. How come you were given such priviledged spot near the "lake"?

LaFoto said:
So you positioned yourself there during the Bird Show, knew he was coming, had previously put your camera into "continuous mode" and had it click pic after pic within half a second? And this is what you got in the end? Cool concept. How come you were given such priviledged spot near the "lake"?

I was just sat in the front row of the seats, I didn't know they were flying the Fish Eagle as last time I was there he was a bit ill. But when I saw them putting food in the "lake" I just focused on the "lake" and fired off about 8 shots

You can practically hear the VARooooom sound of it swooping past. Great series

cool sequence of shots... i love his form in the second one...

Most reactions

Back