Allison & Mark

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.theshutteredeye.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had a shoot today with Allison and Mark. The wind was blowing like crazy so we did the best we could. Aside from the wind, it was a beautiful Fall afternoon. This one caught my eye as I looked over my RAW files, so I did a quick resize and thought I would share.

This session was his Christmas present to Allison, and she was very impressed. They aren't engaged yet, but will be shortly after he graduates school I am sure.

AllisonAndMarc.jpg

Watcha think? The afternoon sun was really warm, and it really came across in the photos, do you think it's too much, or can you, like, dig the vibe, dood?

Very cute couple! I like the scenery & the pose in general :D What a nice present... hey... my birthday is coming up soon.

Maybe have her right leg tilted in a little more, so as to not "expose" so much in that area. ;) His hand attracted my eye there.

Also...what's on her sweater (upper left of her)?

Their wedding pictures are gonna be really good.

bace said:
Their wedding pictures are gonna be really good.

Yah, I agree. Hopefully I'll get to shoot them when the time comes. :mrgreen:

Soraiden said:
Very cute couple! I like the scenery & the pose in general :D What a nice present... hey... my birthday is coming up soon.

Maybe have her right leg tilted in a little more, so as to not "expose" so much in that area. ;) His hand attracted my eye there.

Also...what's on her sweater (upper left of her)?

Yeah, I know what you mean about her leg. I may have to scrap this one b/c of that.

The light blue thing on her sweater is a brand emblem/logo.

Thanks for looking guys!

mountainlander! this is a great shot... i love the whole outdorrs feel...very harvest/fall...good back ground... and i love the lighting...

can not wait to see the engagement pics and the wedding!! you will do great!

I like this shot. It just looks so natural. The wind really added a nice touch. The *exposure* thing doesn't bother me. Didn't even notice it until it was mentioned. If she's comfortable with it (she is wearing jeans not a dress) I would say it's definately a keeper :thumbup:

Good series, they would be wise to hire you on for their wedding - I think you've captured their chemistry in these photos. I love this one:
AllisonAndMarc2.jpg

awesome shots! have you been doing alot of this type of stuff too? seems like you just popped up all of a sudden with portrait and tfp work, and nice work at that!

thebeginning said:
awesome shots! have you been doing alot of this type of stuff too? seems like you just popped up all of a sudden with portrait and tfp work, and nice work at that!

Yeah, I guess I'm trying to break into this line of work a tad--even got business cards printed up, LOL! I have a great time doing it and i love seeing the looks on peoples faces when they see my work. It's been a blast so far! Thanks for noticing! :mrgreen:

Thanks for looking everyone, and the nice comments! :D

the one taralyn re-posted and the b/w are my favs out of this series! Nice Work!!!

the first one u posted is imo just too awkward, especially his hand on her leg. They don't look comfortable like in the other shots to me.

I'm looking fwd to seeing the b/w lightened up a bit.

what lens did u use?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back