Allons-y!~

Javerty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:D Greetings and salutations my fellow Milky Waynians. :3 I just thought I'd show a few of my pictures. I have a ton from the ComicCon, but I haven't gotten the film devoloped yet. I bet they'll be all shaky, too. :eek: But whatever. Anyway, some of them are sort of large, so...bear with me. Um, I know they're really terrible. x.x Because I am a horrible photographer. Like the worst in the history of histories. :L I bet even Daleks can take pictures better. And they don't have fingers. D:

D'aw. :3 Loki is licking Spaz II. Adoptive brother bonding at it's best. :'3
2s7gies.jpg

Moment ruined by vampirism.

keulg0.jpg

My cousin-thing. :l Yeah yeah. She's cute until she's projectile vomiting Cheez-Its on your Gallifrey shirt. Then it's war.

25rhv0j.jpg

These are my two little sisters -- Kiffie and Kailey. Yup. Together we are the three K's -- Kiffie Kailey Kaitlin. My mother was talking about getting our initials tatoo'd on her, before I brought up the subject of the whole "KKK" problem. And the fact tatoos are trashy. ^^' Kiffie's the brown one, Kailey's the pale one giving the "OMG" face.

6rmxzp.jpg

This is my other little cousin, Arianna. She's cute until she jumps on your back, pulls your hair, screaming out "this...is...ASSSHHEEVVIILLEE." Yeah. I avoid seeing her. Doesn't work.

352ncc4.jpg

Another picture of Arianna. This was in a hotel at Florida. I dragged them there for a sci-fi convention. Who she dressed up as, you ask? Scarlet O'Hara. She didn't get the memo about the genre. Who was I dressed up as? Doctor Who. Do I have a picture of myself? No. Why? Because I don't feel like being sued for having peoples' eyes melt at my sheer ugliness. :eek:

262l6v4.jpg

This is Hattie, my little sister. Why are her eyes weird? Because something was reflecting off of them. And I think my red-eye filter did something weird. Her eyes were so red. D: -points into blur- That's my sister wearing my Doctor Who hat. -nods- Oh, yeah. She breaks the 'k' cycle, because Kiffie & Kailey live with my mom. I live with my dad and step-mother. Is she wicked? Only sometimes.

e8u0xg.png

My other little sister, Morgan. >:l This was taken at the graveyard. -nods- She was running away from me. xD

161nsjm.jpg

All right. My post is kind of getting cluttered, and...I'm too lazy to make thumbnails, so I suppose that's all for now. :/

Most reactions

Back