Allons-y!~

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by Javerty, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Javerty

Javerty TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    :D Greetings and salutations my fellow Milky Waynians. :3 I just thought I'd show a few of my pictures. I have a ton from the ComicCon, but I haven't gotten the film devoloped yet. I bet they'll be all shaky, too. :eek: But whatever. Anyway, some of them are sort of large, so...bear with me. Um, I know they're really terrible. x.x Because I am a horrible photographer. Like the worst in the history of histories. :L I bet even Daleks can take pictures better. And they don't have fingers. D:

D'aw. :3 Loki is licking Spaz II. Adoptive brother bonding at it's best. :'3
    [​IMG]

Moment ruined by vampirism.

[​IMG]

My cousin-thing. :l Yeah yeah. She's cute until she's projectile vomiting Cheez-Its on your Gallifrey shirt. Then it's war.

[​IMG]

These are my two little sisters -- Kiffie and Kailey. Yup. Together we are the three K's -- Kiffie Kailey Kaitlin. My mother was talking about getting our initials tatoo'd on her, before I brought up the subject of the whole "KKK" problem. And the fact tatoos are trashy. ^^' Kiffie's the brown one, Kailey's the pale one giving the "OMG" face.

[​IMG]

This is my other little cousin, Arianna. She's cute until she jumps on your back, pulls your hair, screaming out "this...is...ASSSHHEEVVIILLEE." Yeah. I avoid seeing her. Doesn't work.

[​IMG]

Another picture of Arianna. This was in a hotel at Florida. I dragged them there for a sci-fi convention. Who she dressed up as, you ask? Scarlet O'Hara. She didn't get the memo about the genre. Who was I dressed up as? Doctor Who. Do I have a picture of myself? No. Why? Because I don't feel like being sued for having peoples' eyes melt at my sheer ugliness. :eek:

[​IMG]

This is Hattie, my little sister. Why are her eyes weird? Because something was reflecting off of them. And I think my red-eye filter did something weird. Her eyes were so red. D: -points into blur- That's my sister wearing my Doctor Who hat. -nods- Oh, yeah. She breaks the 'k' cycle, because Kiffie & Kailey live with my mom. I live with my dad and step-mother. Is she wicked? Only sometimes.

[​IMG]

My other little sister, Morgan. >:l This was taken at the graveyard. -nods- She was running away from me. xD

[​IMG]

All right. My post is kind of getting cluttered, and...I'm too lazy to make thumbnails, so I suppose that's all for now. :/