Almost done baking! (may not be worksafe)

voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well I got to finally put together what I have been visualizing since I got into people photography. My beautiful wife of 5 years is only a few weeks from the technical due date. But here in AZ, the heat causes them to come a little faster.

Lighting setup is a single flash head with a 20x20 softbox.
Converted to B&W using the channel mixer.

bwsl.jpg

Yes she is quite beautiful. I love the look women have during this time. Excellent use of single flash and PS. I like this a lot. Got more????

jonmikal said:
Yes she is quite beautiful. I love the look women have during this time. Excellent use of single flash and PS. I like this a lot. Got more????
yeah, but lots more is showing and this one was approved ;)

Beautiful work!!!

Didn't know you shot ppl! :) Do post more ppl shots.

She is glowing here, and the soft lighting really sets it off. The B&W is perfect.

Beautiful job! :D I'm so glad you shared this one.

greatly done picture... but you wife looks a bit bored with you taking photos of her... I mean of them :)

mentos_007 said:
greatly done picture... but you wife looks a bit bored with you taking photos of her... I mean of them :)
I'm not sure I follow. There are quite a few adjectives to describe the emotion portrayed but I don't think bored would be one of them. :scratch:

voodoocat said:
mentos_007 said:
I'm not sure I follow. There are quite a few adjectives to describe the emotion portrayed but I don't think bored would be one of them. :scratch:

she looks hungry to me!!! just kidding. she looks like she is in thought, or very content.

md

I think she looks whistful (is that a word?) or daydreamy. I love the black and white and the lighting in this photo. You're a wonderful portrait photographer when you stay out of the desert long enough :wink:

This is a very classical pose. i've said it before and I'll say it again, this is a gorgeous shot overall. For a slightly different view, I'd have her chin tilted down a bit more, but as you can see from my pregnant-wife-photos, that seems to be my style. Having her chin up here gives her that classical look. This looks almost like sculpture. The angle is great too, as it really flatters her form without overemphasizing anything.

Bravo, mate.

Voodoo, although this portrait is a nude, it preserves your wife's modesty and dignity. The pose is classy, the black and white adds softness and the effect is pleasing. The tone of the portrait is intimate (as though there are just you and your wife).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back