Almost Got A GND Filter Kit!!!

I want to know how much UWA you lose.
Is the entire doohickie flat with the lens or does it take away from of the wide angle from blocking it ?

I can shoot at 16mm on FX with my WA adapter and all three filter slots. So you'd be surprised at how LITTLE wide angle-ness you lose. [emoji106][emoji106]

And they are all connected by widgets !!!!

I was looking at the Lee filters the other day but ended up getting the Cokin P ones instead. figured those would be good enough for me since I still need to learn about filters. Been doing pics for over 20 years and never used filters before. Mine were delivered today and waiting for me at home.
I love new stuff! Have fun, I know I will!!

And another landscaper converts to the good side! Welcome to the Lee 100mm system- your life will be forever changed. Enjoy!
Thanks. I'll tell everyone that Jake helped me out on the basic stuff for getting started. :boogie:

Is the entire doohickie flat with the lens or does it take away from of the wide angle from blocking it ?
From what I've gleaned, this kit fits flush. You lose nothing.

And another landscaper converts to the good side! Welcome to the Lee 100mm system- your life will be forever changed. Enjoy!
Thanks. I'll tell everyone that Jake helped me out on the basic stuff for getting started. :boogie:

Woot woot! [emoji106][emoji106]

From what I've gleaned, this kit fits flush. You lose nothing.

There's only a few mm between the lens filter threads and the first filter. You couldn't really get any more flush [emoji106]

So..... do I want to leave my CPL filter on, or not use it with the Big Stopper? Actually, I don't think I can use it if the Lee has to go on first. Confirmation?

Sent from iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

Hey, me too. I am also a neophyte to the world of Lee Filters. My just came in and I just upgraded my tripod to a Big Boy tripod. Now I just have to make the time to shoot.

Gary

Most reactions

New Topics

Back