Almost Got A GND Filter Kit!!!

I want to know how much UWA you lose.
Is the entire doohickie flat with the lens or does it take away from of the wide angle from blocking it ?
From what I've gleaned, this kit fits flush. You lose nothing.
Kewl Beans.
that's been my worry about it. Don't want to sink a bunch of $$$ and low width.

The Lee system is on my short list.

Soooo?!? How is it?!

Snerd, lets fumble our way together on this filter thing. Wanna test them got on some surf and rocks ... maybe Laguna or around Palos Verdes?

While doing physical therapy on my shoulder, I pulled my back again. So I've been on some new meds and also some. Prednisone for the inflammation. I feel pretty weird from all the drugs, so haven't gotten out with it. Well, not 'zactly............... I couldn't stand it, so yesterday I drove out the refuge, fumbled with it for half an hour setting it up, it was 92 freaking degrees, burnt my face, and took ONE shot of I'm not sure what LOL!!! I was so pooped when I got back that I haven't even taken the card out of the camera! It's still out in the car!!

Not many waterfalls around here, or surf, so I'll be looking for smooth lake water, clouds, something or other. But the learning process is half the fun for me!!

I'll grab the card later and post if there is anything there.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

When I first got my ND filters I pointed it to my sink, and promptly started dropping things into a cup and taking a longer exposure. Hey ... I didn't have to walk far to test things out. :)

Okay, my first ever ND photo capture!

1st-nd.jpg

Nothing peculiar to note, just that it's my first. 11 seconds, f/16, iso 100 @ 24mm on Canon 24-70 II. Now that I know how to attach the holder and filters, I'll work on finding something worth taking a photo of when I feel better. This is all there is, cause there ain't no more.

I wanted to add, I even used the adjustment brush in LR5 to raise exposure a little on foreground. That's major stuff for me!!!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

I like it! It's definitely a good start! :)

Oh No

I see it happened all over AGAIN !!

He's gonna turn into a "Jake" .. aka D-B-J
and take billions of fabulous landscape photos with his Lee System filter system.

Stop before you go from mediocre to Great .. oh wait .. that pic already puts you up there for your first.

but, that Canon should hold you back some LOL :)

Oh! Something else I discovered! In Bulb mode, there is a timer counter on my top screen!!
Please tell me you have a remote to initiate and stop exposure ...
and use Mirror Lockup too

oh wait ... no .. don't do that advice I just gave you ...

...... Please tell me you have a remote to initiate and stop exposure ...
and use Mirror Lockup too

oh wait ... no .. don't do that advice I just gave you ...
Way ahead of you! Been using a remote release and mirror lock-up for over a year!

Oh! Yep, another oh moment!! If you hook up all the little doohickys on the foundation kit, this thing holds THREE filters! So, I already have TWO empty slots on it!! :angry:

So the doohickies and thingamajigs and thingamabobs work really well.
I was wondering how many you can stack.

Most reactions

Back