almost lost a finger taking these photos.

Discussion in 'Just For Fun!' started by John_05, Dec 10, 2005.

1. John_05

John_05 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    i went to a friends house to take some more pics of a new cat he adopted.
    in the first pic, she looked up as i hit the shutter, so i figured i would try again. after i took the second pic, i looked at it and she looked a little "mean", so i tried to take a few more but didnt have any luck. she laid down and i was trying to pet her to get her to stand up, and i guess all she really wanted to do was play, so my friend asked me to try to get some "action" shots of her. after being mauled by the cat for about an hour, i walked away with a couple pics he liked, and what will eventually be some interesting scars to tell the grandkids about(when i have some to tell). :lmao:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ok, so maybe i didnt almost lose the finger, but she sure looks like that was her intention. :lmao: the flash helped to hide some of the scratches, but in the last pic you can see some of the redness on the outer edge of my arm from playing with her. even though i am allergic to cats, i just love animals too much to avoid them just because ill have some irritation later. hopefully one of these days i will be able to get some better shots of her. the apartment there really has poor lighting, and all the shots i tried without the flash came out too dark.

2. Rapala46

Rapala46 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    the second one is lucifer in disguise...lol.