Almost ready

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by neea, May 4, 2007.

1. neea

neea TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    So my bags are packed and sitting beside the door (mexico for those who havent read my other posts).
    Last night I got a nice surprise. I will be celebrating a bday while we're gone and I got an early bday present.
    A new Canon Lens. 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM.
    It weighs so much!!! The lens alone probably weighs more than my camera and old lens together.
    And of course I then needed something to carry it in so I made a quick trip to the 'local' (local being half hour away) camera store and got a new Lowero SlingShot 100 AW.

I'm very excited to use my new toys (still have a brand new lensbaby i havent hardly used yet). And to get a nice tan!!!

Last week I also got some new filters and tripod. As well as some film for my trip.
    I've never really travelled out of the country before but I feel that this will be the start of a new addiction. I'm already planning all kinds of trips to California and Colorado to visit friends.

Figures that I'd have to pick two very expensive hobbies and passions *rolls eyes*

It's been an exhausting two weeks so I'm gonna have a nap and by the time I get up it will be time to head to calgary :D

See you all in two weeks.
    Expect LOTS of new pictures!!!

:hug::

2. Big Mike

Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Have fun and good luck to you. I hope you have better flights that I had for my trip home from Cali. :roll:

3. (Ghastly) Krueger

(Ghastly) Krueger TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Buena suerte y que te diviertas!
    Felicidades por los nuevos juguetes
    ;)

4. Chris of Arabia

Chris of Arabia Herding cats since 1988... Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    Yeah, what he said too - have a great trip and let us know how it goes - bon voyage

>;o))