Aloha from sunny Philadelphia

NakedAnt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I didn't realize there was a place for introductions :oops: Note my introductory post is probably around my 12th. The forum is a great place for a green-horn photon wrangler to cut his teeth, I'm glad I found it. Eventually I'll get around to taking pictures of more than just my living room and back walk :wink: And then when I join the 21st century and perhaps purchase a scanner I will post some for a "fair and balanced" critique. :) Well, I'm done abusing emoticons for now. Looking forward to asking the same elementary questions over and over :p (guess I wasn't finished torturing smileys) Over and out.

Hertz van Rental said:
cmptrdewd said:
Hertz van Rental said:
Welcome to TPF mate

Are you from Australia or something?
If you are I want to see some pix of Kangaroos and stuff. :wink:

:LOL: I'm from 'or something'. Hmm - kangaroos.... you send me a picture of a cowboy first :wink:

Thouche'! You got on that one. I can get you a pic of a city-boy pretending to be a cowboy! :wink:

Sunny Philadelphia? Ahhh wtf.......Welcome aboard!

mrsid99 said:
Sunny Philadelphia? Ahhh wtf.......Welcome aboard!
Yes...and I spend my vacations at my ocean front property in Oklahoma. It's quite the rich fantasy world I've constructed around myself :crazy:(that's why they keep me on the little blue ones :drunk: :wink: )

NA, welcome to TPF.

Where in Philly is it sunny right now?! :)

Welcome!

Most reactions

Back