Aloha, I'm another noob...

For post processing it is hard to just tell you. Better to just edit it.

Alright, I've changed it, and if you wish to edit it then you most certainly may!

Highered the contrast, added vignette, cropped it smaller so you lose the small bright triangular window on top right. I may have gone too far with the vignette.

6054592290_4d5fdc0ffc_z.jpg

6054592290_4d5fdc0ffc_b-2.jpg

Highered the contrast, added vignette, cropped it smaller so you lose the small bright triangular window on top right. I may have gone too far with the vignette.

Those look suspiciously like words... :lol:

I like your edit though.

I do think you are right about the vignetting, little too much with how dark the area already is in your edit.

Interesting shot, I'll have to see your other posts to get a better understanding of your shooting style, but the original image in this thread is very flat. Contrast was a huge help to this image and cropping out that distracting light source in the upper right was also a good move. next time you shoot something like this, especially landscape/nature/outdoors anything, try out the shot with a polarizing filter too, should really expand the depth of your image and tone out that flatness that normally occurs with earthly haze. Looking forward to the rest!

Polarizing filter? Looks like I'll have to do some googling.

Interesting...would be nice to use but alas, I have only a camera and no extra money for photography equipment.

Is that you on your avatar? Nice hair. Look like a character of some japanese anime hah.

Unfortunately that's not me, it's Emilie Autumn (one of my favorite musicians). I wish I could have pink hair :p I suppose I should use a picture of myself, but I don't have any that I think would be up to par on a photography forum...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back