Alone in the Graveyard

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Rebecca V, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Rebecca V

Rebecca V TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I went to a Jewish cemetary in my town today. The weather was cloudy and dreary. It was really windy out and I was all alone the whole time I was there. I didn't stay very long because I got so creeped out haha. It was so quiet. I could hear the leaves blow across the pavement. Too many scary movies I guess....hahaha.

There are a few origins to the stones being placed on top of the headstone. I didn't know of any until I came home and googled it. I took a photo of it though because I found it interesting that some of them had stones on them.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any advice on my editing would be greatly appreciated. :)

2. Trenton Romulox

Trenton Romulox TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    A lot of the shots (especially looking at the last one here) lack sharpness. On the second one, I think the lack of sharpness works to the picture's advantage. But playing with unsharp pictures is a really dangerous business. The composition, especially on the last one, is mediocre at best. A few of these shots, once again the last one in particular, seem more like snapshots than photos. The third one is my favorite, it's a little overexposed and tilted, but it's my favorite. So yeah, keep composition in mind, and once you're happy with that, make sure you're taking a sharp and focused shot (unless you are specifically thinking, 'oh, let's make this unsharp'.) Keep at it, yeah?

3. Rebecca V

Rebecca V TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I agree with the sharpness. I was highly disappointed when I came home and uploaded them. I think it was more that I was rushing to gtfo of there haha. But thanks for the advice. It was my first time at a cemetary for photos so I can only get better right?! ;)

4. HoboSyke

HoboSyke TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Not bad, I like shot 2 the best.

5. HoboSyke

HoboSyke TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit