Alone with clouds

Harpper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
alone2.jpg

alone1.jpg

Thanks Jim. I was definitely trying to go for a moody misty feel for the first one.

They are both impressive. The first one stands up well just as is; I'd like to see a bit of sky cropped out on that second one. Very stark, lovely images. Nice!!

nice ones harpper, you can't beat the mood in either one of those images. I would have liked to see more of the tree in the first image. The second looks good to me, although i think it suffers a bit from size reduction here. Good stuff mate! :thumbsup:

I really like both of these! I would have to agree with Vonnagy...my first impression was that I would like to have seen more of the tree. Did you crop or shoot it like that? Anyway...nice work!

Thanks for the comments everyone.

crystalview said:
I would have to agree with Vonnagy...my first impression was that I would like to have seen more of the tree. Did you crop or shoot it like that? Anyway...nice work!
I didn't crop it. The tree was cut off because point & shoot cameras don't take the same picture you see in the viewfinder. I really don't like using the LCD screen but it's too dark to use anyway. As a result, everytime I take a shot I have to guess what is actually captured. Apparently I guessed wrong.

Most reactions

Back