Alphabet photography for school (Name photography)

Great job. That's pretty cool. Maybe Peg should make that the next challenge. Glad I don't have a Q in my name. Although, R could be fun.

Great job. That's pretty cool. Maybe Peg should make that the next challenge. Glad I don't have a Q in my name. Although, R could be fun.
Thanks that a g in the photo

I know that. It's your name. I just meant it would be difficult to find a Q......Or several other letters.

Thanks that a g in the photo

I know that. It's your name. I just meant it would be difficult to find a Q......Or several other letters.
yeah seeing as how i technicly cheated for it by getting dad to make the last two letters.

Sshhhh. I won't tell if you don't. :cool-98:

Too late, his dad probably has already seen it...

These are pretty cool, I like this idea. The first one is the most creative one, is that what started the idea? seeing it occurring naturally like that? That's having a creative eye.

Too late, his dad probably has already seen it...

These are pretty cool, I like this idea. The first one is the most creative one, is that what started the idea? seeing it occurring naturally like that? That's having a creative eye.
Thanks my com tech teacher gave us this as a project

Very cool Logan. I was going to do this one year, find natural letters and photograph them, but then never got around to it. Might have to revisit that idea.

Very cool Logan. I was going to do this one year, find natural letters and photograph them, but then never got around to it. Might have to revisit that idea.
Thanks I may retry it when I am in the mood for it to teacher has anoyyed me by not even knowing the gear I know more about the camera then she does as the camera led we are able to us during class are the T5i although I have yet to tell her what gear I have access to

Thanks I may retry it when I am in the mood for it to teacher has anoyyed me by not even knowing the gear I know more about the camera then she does as the camera led we are able to us during class are the T5i although I have yet to tell her what gear I have access to
Sounds about right. On my daughters course they covered shutter speed & aperture in 1 week each, so they can get on to the important stuff like producing images by stacking cut out bits from printouts... The course seems to have lots more on things you might not have thought of doing with photographs, than it has on photography itself.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back