Alright, I think these turned out good.

dannylightning

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
still practicing with my lightning set up and I am pretty happy with these. took them of my self using a remote
DSC_4774.jpg
DSC_4776.jpg

You lucky boys. No hair spray, no makeup, just hop under some nice lighting and BAM, awesome selfie. It's really completely unfair.
nice work here, this Looks great!

You lucky boys. No hair spray, no makeup, just hop under some nice lighting and BAM, awesome selfie. It's really completely unfair.

Thanks guys. I think I pretty much got the hang of it now, Ill get some more practice like this and the next step will be learning to light a background, that is when I get one that is another color.

Your right Jazzie, its nice to be a guy lol. I thew on my work shirt from last night that was laying on the floor, thew on my baseball cap and grabbed my guitar than that was all she wrote .

Thanks guys. I think I pretty much got the hang of it now, Ill get some more practice like this and the next step will be learning to light a background, that is when I get one that is another color.

Your right Jazzie, its nice to be a guy lol. I thew on my work shirt from last night that was laying on the floor, thew on my baseball cap and grabbed my guitar than that was all she wrote .
Totally not fair! A girls selfie goes something like this:
Start looking for something to wear on Monday. (Make or buy it if nothing is appropriate)
Tuesday, watch YouTube videos of hairstyles and makeup styles that match the look you want. Practice it. When it fails try again on Wednesday.
Thursday around 5 set up lights and bavkdropp. 7 pm, begin hair and makeup up. 8 pm get dressed.
8:45 start shooting.
10pm. Shower and wash the crap off your face and hair.
If you're lucky and did a nice makeup job, maybe you can edit and post the best one by Saturday. ;-)

Last edited:
Was the crappy off your face haha..

That does sound like allot of work. I wold be to lazy to go threw all that trouble lol

Thanks, I think this was from the first batch where I Just used one light, the second batch I used two lights but I did not like any of the poses I was in but those also turned out good. if only the camera had a huge screen to make selfies easy lol.

Most reactions

Back