Also Week 1 w/ DSLR

leannw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Also my first week with any slr camera in general....keeping that in mind..please feel free to hand out any constructive criticism...I don't get offended easy!!

myhandsomehusband.jpg

IMG_0325srts.jpg

IMG_0280iuyi.jpg

Thanks for loooking!

ya chopped off all the heads. even the horse lol. pretty good all and all and would say 1 is my fav. the baby has very cool eyes with the little blue ring. :thumbup:

What lens are you using with your XSi? I see slight vignetting on every shot.

HA ha - I actually didn't cut the horses head off intentionally..it was really hard to get pictures of them because they kept walking towards me! But the rest actually were intentional. I was trying to focus on the eyes...and reading the "rule of thirds" it was my understanding to put the eyes in the top third of the picture...maybe I got that wrong.

I have taken about 400 pictures in the last week and these just happened to be the ones I like the best...not EVERY picture I took is cut off like that though.

Thank you for looking and commenting..

that would be my editing....but I am using a canon 28-80mm...

let me post a picture right off my card and see what you think.

Nice pics. The only thing that immediately bothered me a bit was that the top of the heads weren't in the frame.

yeah i think thats true with the eyes. really i know little about people shots. i learn bits on here not even ' looking for it tho. there are good portrait peeps here too advise.

I'm just gonna say what everyone else has. The heads are cut off and I think here is too much vignette. The baby is absolutely precious!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back