altered perception

shorty6049

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well.. for some reason people seem to like these, so i figured i'd do one of my own. tell me what you think

DSC09172x.jpg

Tony, I'm detecting a high saturation, slighty, of course. Did you do that on purpose?

Wicked hair on the compter Tony, headless tony disturbs me. tonys legs look lonely, and Tony........ pssshhhh I don't even know what he's thinking about.

Haha seriously though, I was going to do something like this one day, only have myself comforting myself with a depressed self. I have to get a picture of my girlfriend and get permission from to put it in a frame then break the glass and frame. then pout on the edge of my bed and then put my arm over my shoulder.

The picture would tell a story of a breakup, not a true story but I think it'll be interesting.

Sorry, I'm in a semi-threadjack ranting type mood I'll get back to you.

The photo is great and really messes with ones head. Love it. Only thing I'd do is try to make the window non blown out in at least one exposure the next time you compose a shot like this, then throw in the properly exposed window when you are editing your own headless bodies and whatnot for a semi home made HDR kinda thing.

yeah, i was sort of thinking about doign a underexposed frame for the window, i used a diffuse glow in photoshop though, wich blew it out purposely just to change the mood a little. and also, i dont remember now if i bumped the saturation or not, i know i upped the exposure in photoshop though

Apart from that hair job, the rest looks, shall I say 'natural'? :lol:

I like the one of you on the bed/couch.

thanks, i was really happy that the beanbag and my shirt matched pretty well so i didnt have to do too much to make that happen

haha, i would so hang that on my wall!

i'm still surprised at how i've actually gotten replies to this photo and barely anyone comments on the photos I really tried at...

I'm not a huge fan of this style of picture but I can appreciate some of the elements that make it up. Your photomanipulation on this is superb. I love the blending into the beanbag, your cutting is very good, really neat. The only little irk I have is that when you cut your head off it would have been nice to put a bit of t-shirt the otherside, as if you were seeing into the shirt. This would make it look a lot more realistic, as at the moment it does actually look like you've cut the head off in photoshop, rather than you were actually stood there without a head.
Good work.

Most reactions

Back