Altered Portrait.

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.outsidetherainbow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay, I know theres some heavy PP done on this one. I think I like it though. Let me know what you think. :)

DSC_0404-1.jpg

Mark

Last edited:
Add some blue to the PP and she'd have an "Avatar" look.

the only cool part, for me, would be the eye.

it reminds me of that picture you take a the derm office to see how much skin cancer you are getting in a few years!

Prior to PP, he had terrible skin and his eye was very dark. Its not intended as a beauty portrait.

Thanks everyone!
Mark

if u like to play with pp then u could always do some andy warhol effect or something like that

weird picture but interesting

Interesting PP,... I have to ask why you went to all the trouble of doing PP 'beautifying' on something was never intended to be a beauty shot anyway?

To me:
** The eye looks Un-natural (smoothing on the whites and tear duct?), You can see a clear circle around the Iris where you may have masked a layer,..
** The lips have lost all surface texture, lips are very emotive, it's a shame to silence them

I like the composition, as it's fairly simple - and the hair on the top right of the frame looks very healthy and nice. Lighting is quite good too - but a lot of dark in the bottom right corner pulling my eye down away from the focus of the picture.

It looks like it was done with a black light or something. I kinda like it .. tho the PP makes him look like he has lipstick on. bah maybe its just me.. and please no offence :) The eye is pretty cool too and makes it like he is part alien.

Heres the original portrait. As you can see, not the best in the world.

DSC_04041.jpg

Mark

Most reactions

New Topics

Back