alternative weddings

Rhys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Somebody just asked me today about whether I was willing to photograph a lesbian wedding. I said I would be happy to do so. Has anybody done anything like that before? How does it differ from a normal wedding?

I've never done an 'alternative' wedding...but I've found that 'regular' weddings are quite different from one another...so each one is it's own undertaking.

I would just approach it like any other wedding and ask them as much about it as you can. Find out what they want, what is allowed and then just do your thing.

It sounds like a very interesting experience. I hope they like the little that's in my online portfolio.

I honestly don't think a "lesbian" wedding would be all that different then your typical wedding, even though few weddings even fall into the typical category. Lesbians eat cake, they dance, they have to have an officiator...so it will be the same in many aspects.

Actually, looking for info on gay weddings, I found a couple of gay wedding websites and couldn't see anything out of the usual. I did get to register as a vendor though so I might get more trade.

Most reactions

Back