Although this might be the billionth time -photography unis/colleges?

bluemary

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think you've seen this question a billion time and I did search through the forum before but I can't exactly find a question about it.
So, my parents have decided to only let me become a photographer if I get some names of the best schools available. Not that we are rich or that I am spoiled, I think they worry about the job opportunities afterwards.
Anyway, so I need names of those really good schools- worldwide.
I heard the Parsons School in New York is one of the best and maybe Bard College or Brooks but are there more?
How about the OCAD (in Toronto)? It says it's the best of Canada but is it really good or just you know, for Canada? (This would be my favorite school since I know the city a little bit and I know some people there).

I'd appreciate it soo much if you could help me out. Especially if you know what you're talking about and not just "I heard..."

Thanks!

I graduated (1990) from SVA in New York City. It was an amazing experience. The teachers are all working professionals, so you get a lot of real world knowledge. The facilities (at the time) were tops. Plus being an art student in NYC is an education in its self.

Love & Bass

Not Brooks.

I'm not even in the US and I've heard so many terrible things about Brooks.

Most reactions

Back