alysia marie

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the individual photo's from the other half of the best friend shot.

If you havent seen the other post. we had lots of people milling around so we tried to work the best we could around them.

any thoughts on how to improve or any thing pos. is appriciated:lol:

alysia marie

1)
liandchris022.jpg

2)
liandchris024.jpg

3)
liandchris033.jpg

4)
liandchris057.jpg

5)
liandchris056.jpg

They are ok, but you were shooting too wide angle and too close on several of them. 45mm on the first and 25mm on the 3rd. This gives too much of a distorted appearance of her arms and hands. The contrast is a bit low in the 3rd and 4th one as well.

The thing that jumps out at me the most though is her being sleevless with the tee-shirt. This is the case with a lot of people (especially with brides that wear strapless gowns that leave their shoulders and arms bare) are not really suited for showing shoulders. And the more skin showing like this competes with the face in color and tonal range.

But it still looks like you had fun, and having fun while you practice and learn makes it even better.

Mike

first 3 need more light. Number 2 doesn't flatter the girl at all because you've rolled up her tummy to make her (dare I say it) fatter than she is. You've also posed her broad to the camera and slouching.
#1 you could have put her more at 45degrees to the camera, got her gazing over the near shoulder, arched her back a little, pushed her boobs out, lifted her chin a tad... I'm reading this book Posing Techniques on and off atm and it seems good. There was also a great 18 page helper pdf posted on here somewhere but I just can't find it for ya.

I forgot to mention that I like that book because it uses a variety of real people instead of a few pro models.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back