Am I a professional photographer...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two definitions of "professional photographer"

1) A person that knows and understands photography at a level much higher than average

2) A person whose most income is generated by photography

1) A person that knows and understands photography at a level much higher than average

The reason why number 1 couldn't possibly be an option: Define average.

Oh, come on now! Most North American schools claim that 95% of THEIR students are above average! ;)

runnah is laughing and laughing because this thread hasn't died yet,

DeadThread.jpg

Average - anyone who thinks they can define what a professional photographer is.

I'm totally not a pro....

But I do have a necklace of donuts and shoot naked barbie dolls.

So, if we're keeping alive zombie threads, and running up runnah's ability to make such beasts, let me contribute. I am my company's "official" photographer. All of our selling and marketing material uses my photography. I do not sell any of my photography, nor do I get paid for doing it. However, without my photography, my company would have a hard time selling its products and services. So am I a "pro"?

I'm totally not a pro....

But I do have a necklace of donuts and shoot naked barbie dolls.

Ok, -10 points for reviving this evil thread, but +100 points for humor and +1000 for referencing my joke in an appropriately hysterical way. :)

Now that all points have been handed out, and considering that this thread had long run its course, here comes the big padlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back