I've been looking for a Pentax K100 that's under $400, but I haven't had any luck so far (should've grabbed that deal from Beach Camera ). I would have thought finding one won't be hard with the K200 being out and all. I am seeing deals for mid-$400s, so the question is, do I grab or wait? If the latter, how long? A month, two months? I'd rather not wait longer than that.