Am I being too picky?

I am pleased to report that at the planning meeting today (which I did not attend) they agreed to my 'usage agreement' and signed it. I should get it tomorrow or Friday!

Now I can spend my time worrying about how best to photograph 40 teams of people in artificial light!!! I'm planning on using my Gary Fong difuser, a 50mm fixed lens (which is a good portrait lens), a tripod and a LOT of patience (not to mention photoshop!!)

Thank you again ... my confidence was boosted by everyone's replies!

Sue

congrats!..... you drive a hard bargain.... they caved in to your terms and now you're working for free.... hahahha.... suckers...errr...wait... hmmmmm....:roll::roll:

Looks more than reasonable, IMO. All you're asking for is credit for your work. I think it's the least they can do, and if they are not comfortable with it they can certainly go grab their board members. <shrug>

EDIT: I didn't read your last post. :) Glad they signed. :)

Congrats on getting them to sign your agreement. If they were refusing to sign that would have been kinda stupid on their part. I hope all goes well and you are both happy with the end result.

(not to mention photoshop!!)
RAW to PhotoShop in particular,.. those extra 'bits' really help IME.

Nice to hear they did the right thing. Sounds like you can shift your thoughts to purely executing the project now. :wink:

-S

Most reactions

Back