Am I delusional?>>>

i like it. neat idea for an abstract shot. the sparks give it movement and it takes you a minute to figure out whats going on.

I love it! The blurriness gives it movement and interest, and the sparks add just the right amount of colour. Really nice.

Cool, thanks for the comments! I guess I'm not the only one who had any slight bit of interest in this.

Green:
"the sparks give it movement and it takes you a minute to figure out whats going on."

Exactly. Thats kinda what I liked. Makes you think a little bit about it. Not that its some intellectual conversation piece, but you know what i mean.

Thanks "mad_malteaser" and "green"

Thanks for replying! Take care.

great :) I like it... I completely agree with triggerhappy... you feel as if you were there.

Personally, I have nothing against abstract, but a picture doesn't really interrest me unless it captures a real moment in time

I think its cool, seems to just focus (maybe in both senses of the word) on the sparks.

Sparks... are they little bits of rock that are very hot and light up? This is just a guess, I never thought about it until now.

... see this photo is excellent, makes me think :D

Glad I made ya think! Made me think too. I cant even remember what he was grinding on. Some things are best left up to the imagination.

Sparks... are they little bits of rock that are very hot and light up? This is just a guess, I never thought about it until now.
:lol:

"a small fragment of a burning substance thrown out by burning material or by friction of substance" A definition on google. Whatever that means. :?

Thanks for the comment! Have a good one!

the movement of the entire picture messed with my eyes a little bit and it was hard to figure out what was going on.... while that may work for some, it doesn't for me...

i like the sparks though :)

i think it seams out of focus. But its still a great picture.

Actually, it wasnt out of focus, but close; It was severe camera shake :wink: Took it out of my car window. I was "that guy" that needed a horn to tell him "hey, get moving! the lights green," as I had my lens sticking out the window. Not a regular practice of mine :D

the movement of the entire picture messed with my eyes a little bit and it was hard to figure out what was going on.... while that may work for some, it doesn't for me...

I agree, different strokes for different folks. I'm not even 100% if I like it. Thanks for you honesty and comments both of you.

Have a good one!

Most reactions

Back