Am I getting somewhere?

Yeah not good at bb. You may click the link instead.

Better to wait and try again later. Most people (me included) don't like clicking links from people they don't know well and/or who don't have a long track record on the forum. :)

Interesting choice of subjects and backgrounds.

2nd one is nice. Though the background has that silver metal door support growing out her head.

1st one looks OOF on my phone.

Thanks guys, i proved to my self now that if if let my autofocus do it it is kinda oof. I dunno but the 2nd one was done using manual. The girl portrait was done by doing hand adjustment then recompose
The first one i did auto hold the back button for focus then recompose. I gotta be friends with the auto focus.

This is my second canon coz my 1100d bailed out on me after a month,the board died.

Better to wait and try again later. Most people (me included) don't like clicking links from people they don't know well and/or who don't have a long track record on the forum. :)
I understand that, it might be virus/worm from the link.

They both seem a little "snapshot" ish to me, but if you stay active on this forum, you will be a pro in no time! :)
I do like the second one. :)

They both seem a little "snapshot" ish to me, but if you stay active on this forum, you will be a pro in no time! :)
I do like the second one. :)
Thanks, he he he somehow yeah. I am having fun asking people like can I take a pic of you? And I will say I am studying and i will not post this in any dating site, also I can send the pics to your email if you want to. :p

Thanks, he he he somehow yeah. I am having fun asking people like can I take a pic of you? And I will say I am studying and i will not post this in any dating site, also I can send the pics to your email if you want to. :p

That's the way to do it! :)

That's the way to do it! :)
I an enjoying it, we have a photo org at work and a weekly challenge. I am onto street and portrait so I think I want to apply methods for street and portrait in the challenges. Fun fun fun fun

ok I've opened my laptop and here it is

29405155633_fd00f455df_b.jpg

29782893871_45549b8d8d_b.jpg

Thanks to All

Most reactions

Back