Am I stealing a previous Identity?

AnaBo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I've notced when I click on userCP the picture, username and statistics, well basically everything there is not me!.. I emailed TPF about it a while ago and got no response.

When you click on my name do you see a pic of a woman with 3kids? does it say the last post was on 2008? is her website anabrandt?... that is not me!!..

That's what I see, its like it goes straight to anab and not ana b.
If the usernames are that similar for the system to get them confused wouldn't it tell me it was already taken?

I'm surprised, shocked and stunned that you got no reply from the staff. Stunned, shocked and surprised.

I guess what I'm saying is -- welcome to the new TPF lol

What can I do about it?.. I mean when saying a while it's relative, since I joined in april but how long would it take to get a response?

I guess this helps keeping the real me in mistery.. :lmao:

We have run across something like this in the past. I think the member data base gets confused with similar names.

I'll alert those with the power to do something about it. It may be that they will need to change your user name to something a little more different than the other profile.

Thank you big mike! :)
I really appreciate it. I am sure my complaint email just got lost in cyberspace.

Thank you for your help Big Mike now I can actually fill in my info!! wooohooo!! :wav:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back