Am I the only...

*yawn*

Sorry I disappeared there too. I'm babysitting this morning and we just fell asleep on the couch for two hours. Was lovely. And the boy is still asleep which is even better. ;)

Since its Monday and you are still here LaFoto did you not have to work today? Or were you already done for the day? Or don't work at all? Forgive the curiosity. :)

I never work.
I sit here and post and post and post and post. See my post-count. :er:

Well. Honestly. I am a stay-at-home-mom. Though my children would no longer need me to be here all the time, they as well ... erm ... need me. As chauffeur. Washer-woman. Cleaner. Cook. Homework help, more chauffeur and ... chauffeur.

So that's why your numbers are so high.

The position of stay-at-home mom is my aspiration in life, other than being a photographer of course. The babies just dont seem to want to come yet.

One would assume, but I'm not sure in my case.

*checks your pulse*

Yep, you're alive. Rather pale though....must be all those hours spent inside on TPF. ;)

*checks your pulse*

Yep, you're alive. Rather pale though....must be all those hours spent inside on TPF. ;)

Well, I've been to the end of the highway to hell (nothing but a big red sign saying "last exit" and the road stops abruptly) so I was not sure. I guess I made it back in one piece huh :lol:

What, no pictures of the experience??

2.gif
awww, Alex.

I'd even give you a comforting hug, but you seem to want to always run away from my hugs, so it might be better not to even try (now that your muscles are no longer sore from a 14k run...).

And it is 18 March today and overnight we had the FIRST SNOWFALL of this winter! And I woke up to a WHITE garden.

And now the sun's out and it is all melting and there are thousands of droplets in all the bushes and trees, and the sun makes them glitter and shine and it looks LOVELY ... and whenever that happens, my camera just JUMPS into my hands, puts itself into macro mode and a small aperture and HAS ME take photos of star bursts in those droplets... strange forces upon me.

Snow?? Not seen any of that stuff for years

Well, it was all (!) gone by about 12 noon...

Most reactions

Back