Amateur bmx photos:

iHTCHBK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Figured I'd post these in the correct section.Camera used is a canon sd1000 point and shoot on a tripod. :thumbdown:

Constructive criticism is appreciated.

021.jpg

022-1.jpg

And by far the best I got that day.
024-1-2.jpg

cool shot bud...a lil shutter adjustment would sweeten this up more ;)

cool shot bud...a lil shutter adjustment would sweeten this up more ;)

Yea I took these awhile back I now have CHDK on my little point and shoot.A guy on here told me about it and I've better myself since using this new set-up but the rider just needs to stop flaking ahhaa.

Nice shots!!

A little fasater shutter speed would have saved the day.

Keep shooting!

That's a nice catch! Again, shutter speed..

You'll love this if you like BMX tricks-best I've ever seen..:

LiveLeak.com - "inspired bicycles"

Yea thanks I've seen that video but that is more MTB than bmx.Cool though but as far as shutter speed that day I had limitations on alot w/my point and shoot.I actually have that CHDK ordeal where I can choose alot more so if I got a chance top shoot that day over now it would turn out awesome!.

Good looking colors, first shot is my favorite. I'm gonna say the same thing I say to a lot of people just getting into this style, try not to put the rider in the middle of the frame. Since your using a point and shoot it'll be a little harder to get the focus right, but try to work with your rule of thirds and frame your shots differently.

Good looking colors, first shot is my favorite. I'm gonna say the same thing I say to a lot of people just getting into this style, try not to put the rider in the middle of the frame. Since your using a point and shoot it'll be a little harder to get the focus right, but try to work with your rule of thirds and frame your shots differently.

I didn't know any rules then,nor did I have any idea of what I was doing basically pointing and shooting haha.But now I have alot of knowledge and experience.So I hope to produce better shots next time we plan to hit up a local abandoned pool :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back