Amateur looking to soak up information

digitaldeej

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone,

I purchased a Canon t1i about 5 years ago or so. I originally purchased it to be able to take better pictures of my daughter than a point and shoot could offer. As soon as I had the camera in my hand I became obsessed.

Over the years I've loved to take photos of nearly everything. I absolutely think my skills have progressed, but I'm nowhere near where I want to be. I am just now really getting into editing and post processing my photos, and there is a lot to learn.

Basically I'm joining this forum to soak up every bit of information I possibly can. I hope to learn a lot from everyone. See you around

There are a lot of things to study and learn about! Some of the better photography books are really worth buying, since most of them approach things in a systematic, planned-out manner. There are some great instructive writers these days, and the biggest ones have books AND web/YouTube presence for training.

I have had my camera for 6-7 years? I bought all the books, but it wasn't clicking. I cam here for help, and still wasn't clicking. I signed up for a photography class and in the first class something clicked.. I think I am getting the whole, ISO, F-stop , and shutter speed and how they can all be used-- I can't wait for the next class.. =)

I have had my camera for 6-7 years? I bought all the books, but it wasn't clicking. I cam here for help, and still wasn't clicking. I signed up for a photography class and in the first class something clicked..

Was it the shutter button?

;)

Welcome to the photo forum, its a great place to soak up info. I've a learned quite a bit myself.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back