AMAZON ROCKS

Discussion in 'Photography Equipment & Products' started by Nikon Fan, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Nikon Fan

Nikon Fan TPF Noob!

because they're taking preorders for the Canon Rebel XT :) You can order now, and they will ship it when it arrives March 20!! Here's a link to order, you can get it with or without the kit lens: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/002-6306111-9879234[/ame]

Less than a month to go :)

2. Nytmair

Nytmair TPF Noob!

THANK YOU!!! :)

3. Nytmair

Nytmair TPF Noob!

just tried and your link doesn't work... but found it anyway... i'll probably pre-order in about a week or so after I decide about the kit lens :)

4. Nikon Fan

Nikon Fan TPF Noob!

No problem :) Sorry the link didn't work, but at least you found it. I think I'm going to not get the kit lens, and instead buy a 50mm :) I like the kit lens that came with my Elan though, but for me personally I'd rather have the 50 :) Good luck with your decision!!! At least I know someone else is anticipating the release as much as me, b/c I'm driving my familiy insane :lol:

5. Nikon Fan

Nikon Fan TPF Noob!

Well I think we need to change the title of this thread to Amazong sucks :( I went through the preorder process today, and just before I was about to seal the order it says the ship date for this product is April 7-20...the problem is that I am going on a trip for Spring Break and REALLY REALLY wanted the camera by then. So I didn't go through with the preorder and am gonna wait until it's available to purchase from them. Surely they could get it here faster than that. Amazon said that March 20th was the release date...so if I paid Canon for next day shipping I should get it the 21st, and have it when I leave the 22nd (fingers crossed). It's everything I can do to hold out til March, if it becomes April I just don't know what will happen :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

6. Nikon Fan

Nikon Fan TPF Noob!

I checked adorama again today and they have where you can preorder as well now...but they don't give any dates. Also I was going to have it shipped next day to insure that it got here on time, and next day at adorama is 65 bucks!!! AT amazon it was going to be only 25....what's up with that???

7. Nytmair

Nytmair TPF Noob!

wow, i'm glad i held off on pre-ordering.... hopefully adorama will get a date at some point

8. Nikon Fan

Nikon Fan TPF Noob!

Hey Dan, just thought I'd mention to you that I am gonna preorder my camera from a local store about 30 miles from my house called Lawrence Photo. They don't have a date yet, but it's where I got my other camera from, so I know they're good people, and if I have any problems I can take it back. Just thought if there was a place locally that you know, then it might be best to go that route if they are taking preorders (saves on shipping if you pick it up too) :) Good luck with what ever you decide :)