Ambra: Angel eyes

DReali

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_3365.jpg

IMG_3362.jpg

I love Christmas simply for the opportunity it gives me to spend time with all my family (and photograph them :lol:). This is Ambra, her eyes are enchanting and I couldn't stop photographing her (this is just one of a series I will soon be posting).

C&C would be much appreciated, Cheers!

Last edited:
This is a pretty cool shot. Crop the black space off the left and the skin on her face looks a bit blown out.
Other than that it is pretty cool, I like the short depth of field, did you shoot it with a 200 or a 1.4?, that background is really nice.

It looks like a scene from a classic horror movie. Nice shot!
Thanks Big!
This is a pretty cool shot. Crop the black space off the left and the skin on her face looks a bit blown out.
Other than that it is pretty cool, I like the short depth of field, did you shoot it with a 200 or a 1.4?, that background is really nice.
Dang, that must mean my monitor needs calibrating again...does anyone else think her face looks a bit blown out?
I was using a canon 50mm 1.4 but i do have a little pp secret i'm willing to share: I sometimes selectively apply noise reduction to the bg using smart filters, it gives a milkier bokeh. Thanks Shockey, appreciate the feedback!

Love it. Great DOF :thumbup:

It looks like a scene from a classic horror movie. Nice shot!
Thanks Big!
Dang, that must mean my monitor needs calibrating again...does anyone else think her face looks a bit blown out?
I was using a canon 50mm 1.4 but i do have a little pp secret i'm willing to share: I sometimes selectively apply noise reduction to the bg using smart filters, it gives a milkier bokeh. Thanks Shockey, appreciate the feedback!
In the first one, yeah... it is a bit blown out.

I love the light in the second one!

Thanks Pugs i'll try to bring down the tones on her face, both were shot using natural light coming in through a window.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back