Amelie

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Great visual movie.

You guys would like it...if you haven't seen it already.

Made in 2001. French movie with subtitles. Which I usually don't like, but I was definatly not dissapointed by this one.

Check it out.

I'm sorry. I think I'm the only one with this opinion but I honestly thought that it was a **** movie. I got bored to tears in it. I tried to watch it about 5 times I think, and I fell asleep everytime. Sure visually it was nice, but oh my god - can we please have a decent story line.

oh and there's a thread for recommending movies here: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24982

How can anyone find that film boring?! The photography in it is really good, the storyline, its not all guns blazing or people being swept into there lover's arms but its delicate and considered. I think it's great.

I enjoyed every second of that movie. It was visually lovely and I laughed my head off several times. Great flick. :thumbup:

I loved it and reccomended it to everyone that would listen.. with the warning that its not for everyone, but the ones who liked it would like it a lot.

Awesome movie. I have the DVD..it was a gift though. But I wanted it :) it sucks having to read the subtitles. No way would I want a voice over. And I don't understand much French. Nor can I pick it up from the movie. they speak too quickly, and the accent throws me off :)

You couldn't ask for a happier movie...It was pure prozac!!! Jeunet is one of my all time fav directors... his tag team movies with Caro are superb and have warped my innocent mind. His new film..."Avery long engagement" is also awesome. Check it out if u've not seen it.

Meysha said:
hehehe... see I told you I was the only one. :blushing:

GET HER!!!

SHE DIFFERENT!!!

Yeah I thought it was a great movie too, plus I didn't even need the subtitles. :)

Hey 'Daniel', I notice your avatar and signature but I don't recall you mentioning City of God. That was a fantastic movie! Of course different from Amelie in that guns were blazing!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back