EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Male Eagle waiting on Mama...she went out for more lumber for the nest but i couldn't syat long enough for her return :(

Wont be long, usually Christmas time is when the Eglets are born!! :groovy:

PIC_3560.jpg

PIC_3582.jpg

Thanks Eric, these are excellent photos of a great American Symbol!

#1 is my favorite, because there is less shadowing, shame you can't control the sun.

P.S. How do you know it's a male, did you peak? ;)

I can tell it's a male because I saw the uncropped version. Eric cropped out the clothes shop on the left of the frame where the male is sitting waiting on his girl to come out of the shop :greenpbl:

I can tell it's a male because I saw the uncropped version. Eric cropped out the clothes shop on the left of the frame where the male is sitting waiting on his girl to come out of the shop :greenpbl:

LOL...I know its the Male because i have been watching this pair for 2 seasons. The Male is smaller and is missing a talon on his left foot (can't see in these photos..but can in previous posts).

You wouldn't believe how close I can get to these 2 :mrgreen:

oh wow, thats incredible. ive gotten bald eagle shots before but never that close

wow how did you even get to shoot near him? Usually when I try shooting at a bird, they fly away. :/

Looking forward to the babies. :love: I was supposed to be in FL today, d#*n flu this time. Someone got my really good non-stop seats. Thank goodness for trip insurance.

Nice Eagle shots. With that lens and the D300 your at 600mm am I right?...No, because I see you've got an extender in the mix, I see now 550mm :)

Male Eagle waiting on Mama...she went out for more lumber for the nest but i couldn't syat long enough for her return :(

Wont be long, usually Christmas time is when the Eglets are born!! :groovy:

PIC_3560.jpg

PIC_3582.jpg

excellent shots dear
ur all shot very beautiful:violin::violin::violin:

Most reactions

Back