American driving trip photography tips/locations.

After cumberland, you could head 30 minutes north to bedford, pa and stay at the golden eagle - Golden Eagle Inn - I live across the street so I could show you some awesome photo spots in the area. If you have oodles of cash you could stay here: bedford springs resort - that place is absolutely ridiculous. Me and a friend of mine play gigs in the tavern there a couple time a month.

After cumberland, you could head 30 minutes north to bedford, pa and stay at the golden eagle - Golden Eagle Inn - I live across the street so I could show you some awesome photo spots in the area. If you have oodles of cash you could stay here: bedford springs resort - that place is absolutely ridiculous. Me and a friend of mine play gigs in the tavern there a couple time a month.

Damn, wish I'd have known about that... was in Cumberland for almost a week.

That does suck :lol: Are you from Jacksonville, FL or a different Jacksonville?

For the past couple of years, my wife and I have been doing a two-week road trip at the end of the summer. One of the sites that we use for planning purposes is Roadside America. It's a comprehensive list of fun, weird, quirky little attractions that can be found all over the U.S.

That does suck :lol: Are you from Jacksonville, FL or a different Jacksonville?

Florida...

(To the OP) Don't come down here unless you plan on driving past me and going to St. Augustine... if you're lucky then maybe go to the space center and catch a shuttle launch.

Southern Utah is an absolute Mecca for anybody with a camera. They have a BUNCH of national parks, Grand Canyon, Colorado River............HOTDAMN! You can't go wrong with S. Utah if photography is your game. THEN come on to California and visit Yosemite NP and San Francisco.

Most reactions

Back