American Folk Festival Day Two (x6)

Trenton Romulox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jeremygrayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took my camera bodies with me to a folk festival today and didn't really get too close to any of the performers. But, I did manage to get my first go at street photography. I felt really strange photographing random people. But, I think I got close to overcoming my fear near the end of the day.

One:
_DSC0022.jpg

Two:
_DSC0032.jpg

Three:
_DSC0077-Edit.jpg

Four:
_DSC0080.jpg

Five:
_DSC0084-Edit.jpg

Six:
_DSC0085-Edit.jpg

Thanks for looking. I plan on going back tomorrow and I can hopefully find more interesting characters and maybe even catch a couple of shows.

Peace.

getting impatient, are we? :D

I especially like 3, 4, and 5. 5 would be better if it was post-processed less. The last two (5 and 6) seem overprocessed, but I do like the collection as a whole.

Thanks for the critiques and comments, Keith. Much appreciated. And yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with you on a bit too much overprocessing.

And yeah, I was getting impatient, haha.

1. I like the moment in which you've captured that guy. He looks like he's really into the song.
However he is slightly underexposed. Maybe try some dodging to lighten him.

2. Great colours and nicely blurred background. Your colours are always really good (baseball photographs), is that straight from the camera or is that post processing? Reveal your secrets;]
The out of focus object in the bottom right corner is distracting. Maybe try to crop it out.

3. I'm not really sure about this one. Vignetting is too strong for my liking.
I'd like to see it in colour.

4. It could be quite good but it's underexposed.

5,6. These two would be great. That guy must be an awsome character.
BUT you've gone way overboard with sharpening.

Good job

Most reactions

Back