American History X

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
Has anyone seen this movie?

I am taking a course this semester where we watch a film each week that deals with various issues in society, and last week we watched American History X.

I just got finished writing the paper on it and while thinking about it and writing about it... I realized how much I really like this movie.

Anyone else see it?

I've seen it, and I love it. It's one of my favorites. I think everyone should watch that movie at some point in thier lives.

Yep. it's a heavy. Ah when he smashed dude's head in on that....wait sorry don't want to ruin it for anyone. :wink: Ed Norton is an amazing actor!! After seeing AHX I watched Primal Fear...he's great in that one too.

mygrain said:
Yep. it's a heavy. Ah when he smashed dude's head in on that....wait sorry don't want to ruin it for anyone. :wink: Ed Norton is an amazing actor!! After seeing AHX I watched Primal Fear...he's great in that one too.

I can't watch that part...I have to avert my eyes.

Uselessdreamer1 said:
i absolutly love this movie, shows how ****ed up people can be.

Dude you can watch CNN so see that. :lol: :lol:

mygrain said:

i'm glad i'm in the class and a few people around me had already seen it and mentioned that part before so I avoided seeing it too.... and from what i've heard I don't want to either...

did anyone noticed how ripped ed norton was for that movie? with all those tattoos, that guy looked scary.

md

Nytmair said:
mygrain said:

i'm glad i'm in the class and a few people around me had already seen it and mentioned that part before so I avoided seeing it too.... and from what i've heard I don't want to either...

Yeah it's abit realistic but I live in Mississippi...Home to many a racist and i think everyone should absorb as much of this gritty film as possible. education is the best medicine!!!!

Awesome movie... Ed Norton was powerful!

MDowdey said:
did anyone noticed how ripped ed norton was for that movie? with all those tattoos, that guy looked scary.

md

Yeah. All the girlies were drooling over him. he's alot smaller now. Did ya see Death to Smoochy- he's pretty scrawny in that.

mygrain said:
MDowdey said:

md

Yeah. All the girlies were drooling over him. he's alot smaller now. Did ya see Death to Smoochy- he's pretty scrawny in that.

another awesome movie, IMO

MDowdey said:

md

yeah :shock: ! he was great in the movie, great performance, i have it on dvd :D

I yesterday i watched Mystic River.........i kinda didnt like the end.........damn :cry:

Most reactions

Back