American Idol

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Any fans here??? I've been watching this season frequently even though I typically just watch the bad ones at the beginning. But IMO the guys are all pretty good. After they vote 2 off this week, it's gonna get really tough to decide. One bad song choice or screw up could ruin it even though they are all great! The girls are only somewhat good...there are a few that are awesome, and the rest just okay. I'm saying it's gonna be a guy competition this time. So if you watch who are your favs???

I like Bo, Mario, and Nikko. Oh, and Travis too....as for the girls I'd say Vonzel.

Not a single one of the girls stick out for me. For the guys...Definately Bo...Anwar, Anthony, Scott..Travis...hehehe..I like most of em. :) Oh...and Constantine.

You were right on top of that one Corry! I know what you mean about the guys. I'm thinking that David is probably goin home Wednesday, and after that I don't know...too close to call. Although I wasn't a big fan of Constantine's performance tonight...

Hahah...I was just looking at the Q&A with Bo on the American Idol Website...one of the questions was "If you couldn't sing, which talent would you most like to have"...his answer..."photography"

core_17 said:
Hahah...I was just looking at the Q&A with Bo on the American Idol Website...one of the questions was "If you couldn't sing, which talent would you most like to have"...his answer..."photography"

:lmao: I like him even more now :thumbup: Although I'd give him a bit of a haircut (even though he's a rocker he needs one).

The woman really do suck...I think a lot of the guys are awesome, though I agree with leechwweei85...Anwar is awesome! If I HAD to pick just one favorite, it would probably be him as of now.

The guys that I thought were being voted off went home tonight, but the Aloha girl I was suprised at...I thought for sure that the 16 year old girl that they called immature was gettin the boot!!!

They're finally to the top 12...what did everyone think of last night???

I was ticked that Nikko Smith went home...he was in my favorite four!!! I think Scotty should have went packin...Nikko hasn't sang a bad song yet :x
My favs now are Anwar, Bo, and Mario, one of them will surely win it!!!

Anwar and Bo, baby!!!! I like Constantine, too, but..I dunno..he just seems...kinda fake. I mean, he's good, and he's got the look and all..but it's like he tries too damn hard.

MARIO DROPPED OUT!!! Just saw this on Yahoo news...so now Nikko is back in :confused: I really liked both of them so I'm happy for Nikko, but I think that Mario had a good chance of winning the competition. He said he quit for personal reasons, but didn't say what those were...must have been pretty bad to have given up a lifelong dream...

mario was great...i remember making him jump on turtles and shoot little measly fireballs....

going down those wells into the wells to get all the coins was fun too...

and then when mario saved the princess, it was great!!!!

::backs out slowly:::

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back