American Pelecinid Wasp

TCimages

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tcproimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I chased this wasp all summer to get this shot. This was my most uncooperative subject to date. Even this shot could have been better. Warm weather will soon be upon us again.

235620927-X3.jpg

235620942-X3.jpg

freaking scorpion tail right there

yea, where do you go to get all these shots? I hope you wear bug spray or some protection

I find all my insects in the local Parks and trails. I found this insect at Great Falls. Here is a link to some of them:
http://www.nvrpa.org/
Very interesting...When I think of great falls I think more of waterfalls and great panoramic pictures...I plan on taking a trip up there as soon as the weather gets warmer...Hopefully I'll be able to find some interesting bugs to shoot as well.

Excellent work, keep it up!

Very interesting...When I think of great falls I think more of waterfalls and great panoramic pictures...I plan on taking a trip up there as soon as the weather gets warmer...Hopefully I'll be able to find some interesting bugs to shoot as well.

Excellent work, keep it up!

Along the river trail is a plethora of bugs. If you're ever there and you see a grown man crawling in the weeds on his knees, say hello. :)

What a fearsome looking wasp.
Amazing pics yet again:thumbup:

wow...these are excellent as always. :thumbup::thumbup:

Clean. Simply amazing.
All these shots taken with the 100mm Macro, right?

I definetely wouldn't try to take a shot of something with that TAIL and WINGS!! :) jajaja, just amazing...

Most reactions

Back