Americas next top model?

Ya know...if more girls knew that there were more guys like you guys (that don't like the beanpole look)....less girls would have problems, as well.

You guys rock. :hug::

Big Mike said:
I misses some of the first shows...so I don't know what I missed...but I'm still trying to figure out how Clair's 'dad' fits into everything...and now it apears that he has a boss.

I'm pretty sure he's trying to sell the mutants to the U.S. Government for profit.

That's the impression I got from the call he made in Sylar's cell.

I'm more interested to know what the silent black dude is gonna tell Claire ABOUT her Dad.

This show is so complex, it must have taken years to write out and make sense with all the time shifting and stuff.

I'm more interested to know what the silent black dude is gonna tell Claire ABOUT her Dad.
Ya...that should be good.

Oh, and Hero is going to fight a Dinosaur? That looks cool...but hopefully it won't get too cheesy.

There certainly are quite a few different story lines...it's pretty cool. The teaser commercials keep saying they we will get answers with the next episode...but they only tell us a little...and then open up a bunch more questions.

I've been trying to guess where this show/series is going. They can't keep all the stories separate for ever...they even showed them all together just before the nurse exploded. But what happens after all the stories intersect? That will change the dynamic of the show. Will they become a team of crime fighters? Or will they have to save the world from something else? Will they fight back against who ever is out to get them? It seems like something final has to happen sooner or later...or else people will loose interest...but once something big does happen...will the show be able to keep it's edge?

Big Mike said:
Ya...that should be good.

Oh, and Hero is going to fight a Dinosaur? That looks cool...but hopefully it won't get too cheesy.

There certainly are quite a few different story lines...it's pretty cool. The teaser commercials keep saying they we will get answers with the next episode...but they only tell us a little...and then open up a bunch more questions.

I've been trying to guess where this show/series is going. They can't keep all the stories separate for ever...they even showed them all together just before the nurse exploded. But what happens after all the stories intersect? That will change the dynamic of the show. Will they become a team of crime fighters? Or will they have to save the world from something else? Will they fight back against who ever is out to get them? It seems like something final has to happen sooner or later...or else people will loose interest...but once something big does happen...will the show be able to keep it's edge?

I like how we totally hijacked this thread.

If that picture of hiro fighting a dinosaur ends up being real, it would be for training purposes only. Think about it. Go back in time, train with the sword to kill ANYTHING, and if at any given moment you're gonna get eaten, just freeze time, and run away.

Hiro basically runs the world. I think eventually it's gonna be the kinda thing where they're constantly saving humans form new and evil power hungry mutants while simultaniously saving each other from humans who want to use them for scientific research.

Typical Mutant plot-line but with more "drama".

bace said:
Typical Mutant plot-line but with more "drama".

Yes, that's America's Next Top Model in a nutshell (*poor attempt to get this thread back on track* :wink:)

pascal

i think the winners aren't chosen just because they are the prettiest. in many cases (i hate to use this phrase) they just know how to "work the camera" and how to make themselves look good. and i agree at least half of the credit for those beautiful shots is the photographer and art director.

Last year they did some double exposures of the girls dressed in like the 50, and now. That was a great shoot

anthegreat1 said:

that shoot was hot. one of the girls got all cold and had to quit. it's funny cause if she'd maybe eat a few burgers every once in a while, the new layer fat might work as insulation...like it's supposed to. tools.

i'm gonna try and do something similar with my bath tub.

we'll see how that turns out.

Some of the girls are just down right b****s ....but I guess thats why putting a lot of girls in the same room is so fun to watch :)

Nurd said:
Some of the girls are just down right b****s ....but I guess thats why putting a lot of girls in the same room is so fun to watch :)

Girls be B*TCHES..........hahahaha.....never!!!!!! :mrgreen:

LOL I think TPF is the only place where gender and all those sorts dont matter..but thats another topic in another place lol :)

I have watched that show before. The photography is amazing and the girls do look gorgeous in all of the photos. The one thing that turns me off is Tyra. She is pretty but she acts as if she is completely brain dead.

Most reactions

Back