America's Pastime

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is a shot I did for my Photo II class in the darkroom....I don't have a scanner so I took a digital shot of it...the actual print looks much better, but I wanted to share anyway:

IMG_6187.jpg

And the framed version that's hanging on my brothers wall now (put it on the floor to take the shot) as a suprise...GO CARDINALS :mrgreen:

IMG_6193.jpg

I tried to do a similar shot when I was first starting out with my SLR last spring, but you did a MUCH better job than me! You also make me wanna go out and reshoot! I really like this, despite the whole Cardinals thing. ;) Nice job Amanda.

Very nice...perfect exposure... :thumbup:

Wowzas :) Thanks for the comments you guys...I needed some cheering after the game tonight ;)

My school is having an art show/competition and I'm considering entering this framed like it is...wasn't sure at first, but now I'm really considering...

OK, no inclination here towards any team, since I am not even very familiar with the game, but I really can appreciate some good work when I see it. And I must say: you did absolutely well in getting this particular photo enlarged and framed and it is very worthy to be in a competition! It looks great and if I were your brother, I'd cheer over this present!

Looks just killer framed Amanda. Would look just amazing over a bar.
Very well done.

Most reactions

Back