Ami

jeytee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Did a fun impromptu photo session with a friend who happened to finish an audition so we took a few pictures with her flute! Just looking for some thoughts on them :)
I couldn't decide on a proper colour scheme so any opinions are which one is better would be appreciated. She personally liked #4 the most. I really liked #2 for some reason even if I missed the focus haha

Her smiles in #5 and #7 are WONDERFUL!
A pretty good set for an impromptu session, I like the way you've used the reflected sunlight. I'd say that you need to have a planned session with this young lady.

I don't like the alternative color treatments you did for 1 and 2

Some nice shots - I prefer the ones with the cooler tones. She may prefer 4 to the other photos because the landscape framing suits the flute better than portrait orientation (at least in my world it does).

Her smiles in #5 and #7 are WONDERFUL!
A pretty good set for an impromptu session, I like the way you've used the reflected sunlight. I'd say that you need to have a planned session with this young lady.
Thank you for the feedback! Yes I agree that another shoot is required :). We're planning one maybe over the next few weeks given its not too cold (we're in Canada haha).

I don't like the alternative color treatments you did for 1 and 2
Thanks ! Yeah it does look kinda funny now. I do like the treatment on #2 still though... it gives it a Japanese animation kind of look to it.

Some nice shots - I prefer the ones with the cooler tones. She may prefer 4 to the other photos because the landscape framing suits the flute better than portrait orientation (at least in my world it does).
Yeah that makes alot of sense. Makes more room for the flute. I'll have to try to take more in the orientation next time maybe and see how that goes. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back