Amphitheater 2

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taking some feedback from my previous amphitheater thread LINK here is another pic from the same session.
I was concentrating on creating space and yes I did clone out a few items of clutter and people.
abw2.jpg

Comments are always welcome.

I think there are some great things with this photo! I like the transition from light to dark across the sky from left to right that is opposed by the dark to light transition in the seats. I like the single solitary midline person. Having said that, it's a bit gray for my personal taste and I feel there is a lack of separation on the right side between the wall and the floor. Overall though, very cool image.

I think there are some great things with this photo! I like the transition from light to dark across the sky from left to right that is opposed by the dark to light transition in the seats. I like the single solitary midline person. Having said that, it's a bit gray for my personal taste and I feel there is a lack of separation on the right side between the wall and the floor. Overall though, very cool image.
Thanks for the comments.

I see what you mean about the wall. I did not do much with the light shading as it was a very bright day in Doha so the shadows were well defined already. I tried several heights to get the balance I wanted between foreground and the actual amphitheater and I wondered if people would say there is too much dead space.

Thanks for the comments.

I see what you mean about the wall. I did not do much with the light shading as it was a very bright day in Doha so the shadows were well defined already. I tried several heights to get the balance I wanted between foreground and the actual amphitheater and I wondered if people would say there is too much dead space.

I think the balance of the amount of sky and the amount of foreground really works here. I don't think there's too much at all.

Most reactions

Back